Thursday, February 23, 2012

Flight to Utah

Here are some cute pics of me and my boy on the airplane. I just can't get enough of him, he's so dang cute! For the most part the plane ride was uneventful. I was stressed about making our second flight but an angel with a wheelchair met me at the gate and all was well.
Nicholas got sick of it by the end of the flight but was so excited to see gamma boopa that he pushed through and persevered.
He did tell me he had to go poopoo but it was right after the captain told us to stay in our seats to land, so I tried to tell him to hold it in for a few more minutes and he could go in the bathroom at the airport. Poor little tyke tried, but as we were on the ground waiting to get off the plane, he had a huge blowout. But, he tried... Aw well.
Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Welcome!