Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Road Trips and Pent-Up Energy

My friend and I went on a road trip last weekend for my cousin Stacy's baby shower. It was way fun, and I was totally glad to have such a good friend with me the whole way because driving that far with just my kid is not what I would call fun. It's just stressful. So, this was fun! It totally felt like a slumber party, up talking all night, getting scolded by the "adult" for making so much noise, giggling like crazy, and random lizards freaking us out.

Here are some pictures of our cutie-patooties in the car. Poor things were so sick of the car...

He woke up and his hair was all crazed :D

not happy to be awake :(



Then, when we got home Nicholas had all this pent-up energy. I was cleaning in the kitchen and realized it was quiet (uh-oh) so when I looked in, this is what I found...



No comments:

Welcome!