Saturday, May 14, 2011

knitting night

On Wednesday nights I attend a knitting group (see the link to Wednesday Night Knitting blog on the sidebar) and for the last 3 weeks I got to guest host it at my house! I felt like I should document it, because Jennifer always does such a great job, so here it is, being put out in the universe:

Ethel's Market Bag all finished

This is a project Ethel is working on now. She plans to make one that looks like her son's old pet. 

This is what she has so far of her first mouse

I'm working on another square for my sampler afghan and this is what I have so far, but you can really see the pattern. It's coming out nicely!

Baby A made a guest appearance. So cute!

I thought this went well with the theme, my mom crocheted a replacement "baki" and it arrived Wednesday

You can see the difference in color and cleanliness :) Thus the replacement

Tina has been using a loom for this panel which she is planning to felt and then make into a purse

Lisa was working on this adorable hat for her sister
Here it is from the front showing the panels of it she has done so far

Here is it looking from the top. It shows the rim of the hat. 

3 comments:

Ethel said...

Great blog Tiff! You make it look like we are having a lot of fun! Well, we are! Enjoyed the other two blogs you set up today. You got yourself a really fun kid!

Lucky Me said...

O.K. I'm re-dedicating myself to knitting. I miss seeing you all during the week. I still haven't finished my dish cloth ;0( I need some inspiration.

jeny said...

Awesome post! I love what you have been doing.

Welcome!