Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Outdoors

The other day after church Nicholas plopped himself down on the grass, but it was pokey so he couldn't get himself up again. He was pretty cute down there though!




He sure does love his Dad. Aren't my boys handsome?

When he wakes up from naps, as well as a few other random times, he likes to sit on my lap and just relax. He kept looking up at me with the cutest faces, so I had to try and capture it from my point of view. :)





This morning we went on a walk to the big mailbox 1/2 a block away. Really, it's just through a parking lot and a half. He had so much fun though, and found these leaves on the ground, one for each hand. He held on to them the entire walk, and didn't want to give them up when we came inside!




I sure love this kid :)

No comments:

Welcome!