Monday, October 25, 2010

Nicholas's First Birthday

Our camera battery died, so we borrowed these pictures from my Aunt Sammi & Uncle Rich who came all the way up from South Florida for the birthday party. We had lots of fun, good food (if I do say so myself) and Nicholas loved all the attention. :)









I did get these pictures before the battery died. The cake pictures are from the night before, and the others are from the party.










And these are just random ones from my phone:

Nicholas got fun new toys, and some awesome Gator Getup, but here he is riding on his new Mickey Airplane. 



He has been skipping his regular naps lately, so his schedule is out the window. As a result, I have been keeping him awake until I know he's going to sleep, and not just play and yell in his crib. This was in the Grocery Store parking lot (BEFORE we went in!) and I couldn't bear to wake him, so I let him sleep a few more minutes. :)

He sure is cute!



This is his favorite hangout spot lately. He climbs up there all the time, and it makes me so nervous, but telling him to get down and/or getting him down is futile. It just makes it more appealing to him. So, I pretend like I don't notice and get ready to catch him if I need to lol.


I can't believe my little baby is a year old! It's crazy, but fun. We love him so much and he is such a light in our lives.

1 comment:

The Leakes said...

Happy birthday to Nicholas! Glad it was so fun, and yes, he is one cute boy! Marshall has the same airplane and still loves it, definitely a good investment. :)

Welcome!