Friday, June 4, 2010

Visit to Utah (part 1: meeting Family)

We arrived late Saturday night, and on Sunday we hung out with the Johanson family. Here is Nicholas with all of his cousins on the Johanson side.











He also had lots of fun with Tim and with Jackie.



After a busy day with lots of new faces, Nicholas was ready for bed. One of his favorite parts about getting ready for bed, is getting his teeth brushed. He loves the toothpaste! And I'm sure with 4 teeth coming in all at once, it feels good on his gums.



The next day was Memorial Day and we went to celebrate with the Gwilliam side of the family. 

As "shorties" my mom and I have both used this method at some point to get what we need out of the cupboards. It sure is funny to catch my mom up there though!



"Hey! I recognize you from Home!" :)

This is Tyler's favorite spot at my parent's house. If you can't find him, look here and he'll probably be sleeping!

It was great weather for a BBQ




2 comments:

Jackie said...

Great pictures Tiffany, that is even a good picture of me especially since I never look photogenic . I love how Nicholas is looking up at Tim. And of course the one with all the grandkids is my favorite!! :)

russandkatie said...

so fun to see pictures of the Gwilliam family!

Welcome!