Monday, June 28, 2010

I Got Behind Again!?!

We have been up to a lot lately, and so I'm trying to keep up with the blog, but there is so much that this is going to be a long post. This is from a couple of weeks ago.


After our trip to Utah, Nicholas and I flew back to Florida and Tyler and my little bro David went on a road trip in a rental truck to bring all our stuff out. The baby and I got to stay at Cousin Shelly's and Nicholas especially loved every minute!
He was experimenting in crawling, but the wood floors had him all confused
The kitty was happy we were there too!


Once the boys got into town we had a get together with the whole family and Tyler and the baby got in the not hot hot tub. :)



Then, it was time to head on up to Gainesville so David drove me and the baby. It was great to visit with him a bit.


Then, the unpacking began. We had to get creative to figure out how to keep the baby out of trouble in all of the mess.



Our parents came out too, to help us and Nicholas and his "Grumpa" had a lot of fun playing together. This was at Sonny's BBQ.





I will post pics again once we get everything unpacked, but here is a sneak peak at our new place.



Nicholas decided to be a drummer like his uncle David.


more to come...

No comments:

Welcome!