Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tyler 1,2,3,4, and 5

I can't sleep and I figured out how to do this from my phone, so this is the result. That was my disclaimer.
I have a history with Tylers. I am married to one and before that I dated a different one, and in jr high I had a crush one one as well as in 3rd grade. The first Tyler though was in first grade. He had blonde spikey hair and glasses. I used to write him love notes and I would sneak them in his desk. I would say things like "dear Tyler, I love you. I want to marry you." One day though, a boy in our class saw me put a note in his desk and he pulled it out and read it outloud in front of the whole class. I was so embarassed, I just sat at my desk and cried. I remember the teacher telling the class that it was good to tell people that you love them, so I felt a little bit better. Then a few weeks later I got a phone call and it was Tyler's mom. She was calling because Tyler was having a birthday party that weekend and he wanted me to come! I asked my mom and she said no!!! I was devastated. I begged my mom, but she said that my sister had been sick and even though I wasn't, I was still carrying the germs. :( sad day. But what can you do. I was too embarassed to tell her I was in love with the kid (i was only in first grade, after all) but I always thought if she had just known, she would have let me go... And that was my first experience with a Tyler.
I don't know why I'm putting this on the blog, but it's a funny story. I love first grade love stories! And ever since then, I guess I've been drawn to Tylers! The things we do for love...
I gotta say though, MY Tyler that I married is DEFINITELY the best of the bunch!

No comments:

Welcome!