Friday, February 13, 2009

Birthday


So it was Tyler's birthday, and on his birthday I took him to Ruby River steakhouse, and even though he already got a handgun for his birthday, I also got him some basketball shoes.
The next morning, he went to play basketball super early, and while he was gone, his whole family came over and we cooked breakfast, and suprised him when he came home.
Then that night we went to Famouse Dave's with my parents and back to their house for cake and ice cream. The tradition is, the birthday person gets to cut their cake however they want. So, this is how Tyler decided to cut his.







On Saturday we went shooting with Tyler's brother Nathan and a friend from Tyler's work, Steve. We had Clay Pigeons and Steve had a launcher. Steve was helping me get the hang of it too, and I did really well... at shooting the air.
I got a couple though. Tyler thinks he needs to get me a youth shotgun, because I mostly just have trouble holding the gun up for so long. We'll see...





2 comments:

Adventures with Bruce and Lorraine said...

You got that cake cutting tradition from the Gwilliams and McMillans. If it were up to me, we'd give it back. Bah, humbug? Oh well. Love you all!

Bronwyn James said...

Happy Birthday to Tyler! The cake looks amazing. The man obviously has some serious artistic talent. Love you guys!

Welcome!