Monday, January 26, 2009

Just about one more month before we move to Florida.

Things I would like to get done before we go:

Find a Job!!!!
Family Pictures
Go through our Storage Space
Celebrate Tyler's birthday properly
Make a master list of all the movies we own
Figure out what we're doing with our house
Map out the trip to Florida
Did I mention find a job?
Help my Laurels find peace
Figure out some way to record our tv shows without our DVR
Pack up all our winter clothes
Plan a 5 year budget
Collect more recipes for my recipe box
Spend time with my friends & family
Save more money

1 comment:

Marissa said...

It was great to see you over Christmas. For the TV shows check out hoolu.com you can watch a bunch of differnt shows there. Good luck with the move and if you come through Houston on your way to Florida you are welcome to stay with us.

Welcome!