Saturday, July 26, 2008

Puppy-Sitting

We watched Jackie & Braxton's little puppy on the 24th while they were in Vegas (for the Donny & Marie concert) and she was just the cutest little puppy ever. Now Tyler and I want one. Yes, crazy as it may seem, I want a puppy. (I DO like small dogs, except when they are yappy and bark bark bark all the time...)
Look how cute:

Also, exciting news, I golfed on a real course tonight with Tyler and our friends Matt & Wendy. It was fun. I obviously did not do very well, but I did better that I had originally expected I guess... I did lose 2 balls, but one of them was totally worth it because it actually went up in the air, and probably went further than any ball I've ever hit. So it happened to land in the water with a big giant splash, who cares?!? Did you see how pretty it looked sailing through the air?

Unfortunately it got too dark to finish the last hole, and we basically got kicked off the course because it was too late... But it was pretty fun. I would probably do it again. :) (We'll see...)

2 comments:

Bronwyn James said...

Go little miss golfer! I golfed on a real green once and I think I got one ball into the air too. Some of us are just born with natural talent it appears!

Eva said...

Hmmmm... I'm not the only one not updating my blog.

Welcome!