Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Firsts

On Friday I had my first ever golf lesson. Tyler is very patient with me, but we've decided that if at any point, him teaching me golf causes us stress, I'm taking actual lessons from someone else. :) It probably won't be necessary though. We ordered some "petite" golf clubs for me, but they hadn't come yet, and the anticipation became too much, so we tackled the practice greens with Tyler's clubs! Putting is apparently the key. That is what I learned from lesson one. Then Tyler got to hit the small bucket of balls we got to practice with off the driving range... I'm not quite there yet. Also, Tyler was very offended that I forgot to mention something about a week ago, or right around the 4th of July... Was it ON the 4th? uh-oh... ANYWAY, here is a grand announcement: My Husband, Tyler Johanson hit a HOLE-IN-ONE He saved the ball, and wrote on it the date and who was there with him (he did have witnesses). Anyway, here are some pics of my lesson:








3 comments:

Bronwyn James said...

Wow, hole in one? That's dang impressive, and you can tell him I said so. He must be proud too that his wife looks like a natural golfer!

Wendy Funk said...

You did really good tonight @ Riveside. Keep up the good work. Maybe next time we'll have to go out earlier.

So did you write "I love you" all over his golf ball as well. :)

russandkatie said...

My favorite thing that Russ and I do together is golfing!!! I love it, he even bought me my own pink golf clubs for Christmas one year. Congrats to you hubby that's impressive!!!

Welcome!