Thursday, April 17, 2008

enough!

I'm begging: enough with the snow already! I refuse to watch the news in the hopes that not hearing what the weathermen have to say will keep it from being true... But that just makes me suprised and even more disappointed when it does snow! I went shopping the other day and got a few cute summery shirts and some awesome capris... This I did on a day when it was 70 degrees outside, and SO beautiful. Then next day, I got snowed on while wearing my cute summer attire. Doesn't that break every law in the universe!?! come on!!!
It won't snow this weekend... It won't snow this weekend... It won't snow this weekend... It won't snow this weekend.... It won't snow this weekend...It won't snow this weekend... It won't snow this weekend... It won't snow this weekend... It won't snow this weekend.... It won't snow this weekend...It won't snow this weekend... It won't snow this weekend... It won't snow this weekend... It won't snow this weekend.... It won't snow this weekend...It won't snow this weekend... It won't snow this weekend... It won't snow this weekend... It won't snow this weekend.... It won't snow this weekend... come one everyone, say it with me! It won't snow this weekend... It won't snow this weekend... It won't snow this weekend... It won't snow this weekend.... It won't snow this weekend... I think I'll move to Australia.

2 comments:

Bronwyn James said...

Wow, long winter, huh? My friend Amanda (lives in Wisconsin) burst into tears when her husband told her it was going to snow last week. But today in Massachusetts we have sunshine and upper 60s. No tears here.

russandkatie said...

I heard it snowed last weekend hopefully it didn't get you but if it did and you need a break you can always come stay with us in Phoenix, we've been swimming.

Welcome!