Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow Day!!!

Ok it's not really a snow day, but I tried to convince my boss that it should be... Unfortunately it had stopped snowing by the time I started texting him, so he wasn't buying it. :)
<--Isn't that fun? It snowed all last night, starting at about 7 pm and kept on going. I've been surprised by how much snow we've gotten so far this year.
And last time I talked about how nice it was in Cali and how depressing it is to come back to cold, but the truth is I love it! (More when I don't have the Cali weather to compare it to...) :) If it's going to be so cold anyway, it's much better with snow.

Our house looks super cute in the snow too!

So, yesterday was Tyler's birthday, he turned 24. :) I sent an email to his boss just in case Tyler hadn't told anyone at work that it was his birthday, and his boss went down and sang happy birthday to him in front of the whole shop! I couldn't have planned that one any better myself! :) To celebrate his birthday we went to a movie, and when we got home I had surprised him with a nice romantic dinner (thanks to Olive Garden for the food!). He was a bit suspicious in the morning when I got up and started fixing up the house, doing dishes and stuff... (Yeah, that's right... me doing the dishes was cause for suspicion) My mom and sister helped me out while we were at the movie, they set it all up. The only thing that gave it away were the tire tracks in the snow from when they left because it had started snowing already! Tyler said "Who pulled in to our driveway?" I said "I don't know... that's weird" and he said "I KNEW you were up to something!!!" It was fun. So, Happy Birthday Tyler! and thanks to my mom and sister for helping me pull that one off.


And Hooray for the snow! Let's have more! :)


1 comment:

Bronwyn James said...

Wow, I'm glad you like the snow because I hear Utah has had Plenty of it! I'm happy to let it fall on you and hopefully peder out before it gets here. I'm so ready for spring! Happy Birthday Tyler!

Welcome!