Monday, January 21, 2008

Ok, so this is my first posting and I've never done anything like this before. But, I have been feeling guilty now for about 2 years that I don't let people know what's going on with my life, and especially in the last year I have thought I should start sending out newsletters or something. But, I also hate imposing on other people, so this way I figure if someone wants to know what is going on, they can check it out here! I will try try try to be good about updating this... feel free to chastize me if it's been a while and there are no new posts. :)

I think that the straw that broke the camel's back here is my good friend Jenny who recently moved to Wisconsin with her husband so he could attend medical school, and she sends out these lovely newsletters weekly!! (see her picture with her dance class over there!) So, as I have been reading them, I consistently have 2 thoughts go through my mind: 1) This is SO fun, I love reading these! and 2) I am such a slacker.


So, in an effort to slack less, here is my official family blog. I will try and get Tyler to participate as well, but no promises there. :) Love you all, hope you get something out of this, but I have a very distinct feeling that I will gain more than all the rest. :)

No comments:

Welcome!