Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gardening, Beaches! And, hey let's have a Sleepover!

You read that wrong. 
So this morning I put my little seeds on the back porch, because I don't know much, but I do remember from 5th grade science that plants need sun. I set up a pop bottle with holes in the bottom to help keep the soil moist. Why? Who knows. I just thought it needed to be that way. 
I sure hope this gardening thing works out...


Then we were off for another morning at the beach! Is anyone surprised? If you were, I'd be surprised. Here are some pictures of that too. 






Tyler got home from work a little earlier than usual today. Oh wait, more like 5 hours earlier than usual. So I made ribs for dinner, and then he had YM's so N and I watched James and the Giant Peach. (That is the book we are currently reading to him at bedtimes) Then when Ty got home we set up a bed of blankets and pillows on the living room floor so that my big boys could have a sleepover and spend that little bit of extra precious time together. Tyler is such a great dad :-)









No comments:

Welcome!