Friday, April 20, 2012

Picking Strawberries

I told Nicholas when he woke up this morning that we were going to a farm to pick strawberries, and he got so excited! Then, I told him he was going to see his friend Julia there, and he went crazy. He marched right downstairs to the door and demanded his shoes get put on. We still had about 30 minutes before we even had to leave the house, so I had to stall him for a while. It was funny because Julia's mom said she did the same thing, and wouldn't even eat breakfast because she was so excited to play with her friends Nicholas and TJ! The kids all had a blast and we all brought home some yummy strawberries.

They were so excited!






He looks so old in this picture!!


He was eating so many strawberries, I started taking them out of his bucket and putting them into mine! I wouldn't have been able to bring any home if I didn't!

Julia and her 2 boyfriends! :D




At this point he was too mad at me to fully enjoy the tractor because I had just run him down in the field to keep him from running into a busy road. Plus, he was upset because he had to settle for this ledge, and you can't drive the tractor from there! Silly mom...


Those faces kill me! Too funny :)

1 comment:

Amelia said...

We had fun picking strawberries with you and Nicholas! He is such a good little boy! It was fun to see all of the kid's excitement when they caught sight of the field! Thanks so much for letting us hitch a ride in your clean van :)

Welcome!