Thursday, October 13, 2011

Well, it's been a while... I kept thinking "Oh, I'll wait until this happens and document that" but then I got lazy and didn't. :)

Here is some random joy:

I have been making these little bags for a bunch of the kids in our ward.  

This is our new fish. His name is Shark, because that is one of Nicholas's favorite words. Every night when he's going to bed, Nicholas says "Night Night Shark!"

The play area at the mall was closed for whatever reason, so we let the kids climb around on these things for a few minutes. 

Nicholas had SO MUCH FUN getting to know family in South Florida for Yom Kippur. He has been asking for all of them randomly ever since. 

I just loved how much he enjoyed helping Aunt Sammi make brownies! <3

I am slowly trying to make Nicholas's room cute and comfy. These are actually shower curtains, but they were cheap and cute, and I didn't even have to alter them! 

No comments:

Welcome!