Monday, September 13, 2010

Outings and Innings

A couple of weeks ago I went with a friend and her daughter to the mall right by our house where they have a soft play area for kids. First things first, Nicholas had to wrestle the gator.


He's under the bridge in this one. He was right at home with the other kids and only looked around for me after he'd explored the whole bridge. It was fun, we'll definitely be going back here.



All last week Nicholas was sick so he was in either pj's or just a diaper. He's so happy like this though, and we live in FL so why not? 

He is currently climbing onto/into/over/under anything he can see. This green chair is a favorite because it also helps him get onto the couch, and reach the stuff on the bookshelf behind it.


This morning Nichole was climbing through and I don't know how, but she somehow got her outfit stuck on the jumper and it came unsnapped, but wouldn't come off, so she just got comfy I guess!
Anyway, I thought it was cute.



This face is classic. I don't know why he's pulling it here, but I love it!

No comments:

Welcome!