Friday, August 6, 2010

All about the pictures

Yesterday was Hunter's 5th birthday so we went over and had cake and ice cream to celebrate!

Here he is making his wish!



The babies both tried some of the cake and loved it, of course!


Then we went outside so Hunter could hit his Transformer pinata



Here are just a few pictures of Nicholas... doin' what he does!


He loves to ride in shopping carts

A while ago, we went to the Orlando Temple and I took pictures on my phone (because I left the memory card in the computer... oops!) So I finally got around to getting the pictures from my phone and here they are:



A nice girl took this picture for us so that we could both be in it



After the temple, we found an awesome (and very authentic) Mexican restaurant, and they just happened to have live mariachi  music on the day we were there.


I just thought this was cute. Don't judge me.


1 comment:

Jilly said...

What a beautiful temple!
I can't wait til I get so meet Nicholas, he's getting so big!
So adorable!

Welcome!