Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby Blessing & Grandparents

This is Nicholas's mad face. He was mad 'cuz I put him down.
Here he was getting ready for the big game Saturday against Alabama. He watched the game with us, and was just as upset as his dad was at the outcome. I think they both cried a little. (just kidding, but it was pretty disappointing...!)
This was on Wednesday when the grandparents first arrived. My dad and Janice were both super anxious to get their hands on him.

This was Janice delivering a great big hug from Sierra.
This was the blessing day, he was such a good boy during his blessing. He is always good during church.



2 comments:

Bronwyn James said...

I think it's amazing how quickly babies change in the first little while. He looks like a totally different baby! Just as cute though. Fun to see your parents!

Jilly said...

what a sweet baby!
I can't believe how big he is getting!
Sorry about the game :(

Welcome!