Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's a BOY!

As promised, here are some pictures of the "Telltale Bump" to accompany the news that we are having a BOY. :) I kinda had a feeling it was a boy, but would have been SO pleased either way. But, we did stop at Marshalls on the way home to pick up some little Jordans Baby Booties... SO CUTE!
Also, this week I broke down and bought my first pair of maternity shorts. I'm glad I did though, because they are way more comfortable. I also got a dress to wear to church, and this cute blue shirt. It's weird I feel like buying maternity clothes is almost like a 'wastefull necessity' because of how long you even wear them for, but at the same time, you can't really do without.



So now, your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to help us think of good boy names. The only ones I can get out of Tyler are ones he thinks would be funny... For example, since the due date is November 6th, Tyler thinks the baby will be born on Halloween, and we could name him Boo. I said "That's not a real name" and he said "Yes it is, there's a golfer named Boo Weekly" Other names he's come up with are Tiger (of course) and Maximus. So please, help!!
I'll probably post some of the ultrasound pictures from today next week, once I get to a scanner... They are so dang cute! He kept wiggling around the whole time, and he was putting his hands up to his face, and opening and closing his mouth. The funniest part though was when the ultrasound doctor was showing us that he was a boy, and she took the little picture, and then typed in... are you ready for this... "Mr Winkie" wahahaha! hillarious. So, it will forever say that on the first picture we have proving our little child is a boy. Anyway, everything was perfect, she took all the measurements and showed us his spine, and his heart, and we could even see all the little chambers of his heart, and she measured his limbs. Also, she took the cutest picture of his perfect little foot. OK enough gushing for now, if you leave a comment with name ideas, I will love you forever (even if we don't use the name you give).

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Braxton suggested Lloyd
My suggestion is Landon, Grandma Janice says she will think about it hard and come up with her's later :)

Jackie said...

Janice suggests
Dax Tyler
Zackery
Kimber-Kendall
Carson
Howie (Halloween Boo)
Oliver
Colby
Aiden

Bronwyn James said...

Tiffany, did I miss the post where you announced you were pregnant?! I had no idea!!! Congratulations my sweet cousin! I could not be happier for you. (I only ended that last sentence with a period because I used five exclamation points in the previous three sentences and figured I shouldn't over do it. Don't worry though, I'm still plenty excited.) Here are some of my favorites. Oh my goodness, so much fun. Little boys are the BEST EVER!!!!!!!! (Ok, so maybe I over did it on that one. But it should show you how much I LOVE baby boys.)

Nathan
Christian
Jack
Benjamin
Addison

Audrey said...

I love your pregnent tummy! :)

Brett and AnnJillene said...

McKenna says it should be a T name, so she like Tate, Tyson or she likes Jace.

I like Logan. And so does Hunter.
And Sierra likes Hayden

Jilly said...

Congrats on the boy!
Well there's always Fox :) (you know Mulder)
I love Colby or Porter
I think those are adorable, what's Ty's middle name? That could help!

Tamra Watson said...

Mark. It has to be: Mark.

For is he not the perfect man? At least according to the scripture?

Ha ha ha...good memories.

Welcome!