Monday, March 9, 2009

new job

So, I found a job and today was my first day. It's with a company called 1st Choice Healthcare Solutions and I'm basically the only one besides the owners in the office right now, it's still in the startup phases. It seems good, and I enjoyed my first day, so I'm excited! Plus it's just a relief to have a job. :)

That's the latest update. Also, my friend Brittany is coming to visit this weekend and Tyler and I are also going to be celebrating our 3rd Anniversary on Saturday. So there will be much more to come in the next week or so I'm sure.

Other than that life is just hectic and crazy. We are dog-sitting this week while my Aunt Colleen is on a cruise with her parents. That's all for now!

1 comment:

Prax Family said...

YEAH TIFFANY! I am so glad you found a job, and frankly, not at all surprised it happened so quickly! How is Tyler's search going?

Welcome!