Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BYU vs UCLA

Ok so I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't nervous about the outcome of this game... I mean UCLA beat Tenessee... And we almost lost to Washington
Oh me of little faith, I obviously had no reason to worry. Anyway, we have season tickets to the BYU home games and it's a blast. So Saturday we were at the game, and it was a pretty fun one to be at. I remember when I took Tyler to his first BYU game... and he was convinced that we could leave in just enough time to get there, park just up the street, and that there wouldn't even be that many people there. :) Now he knows much better! And he doesn't wear his Gator hats to the BYU games anymore. :)


So, I accidentally left the memory card for the camera in my computer and only got this one picture on my phone:


No comments:

Welcome!